Smart Card Printer
Product Code : PR5300
Brand Name : NISCA
Smart Card Printer
Since commencement, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting an unmatched assortment of Smart Card Printer. Renowned for their speedy and accurate printing, these printers are compatible with Windows operating system and offer dual sided printing. We employ ultra modern techniques and quality approved materials to manufacture Smart Card Printer in accordance with industry set norms and standards. Furthermore, we offer these printers in quality packaging to ensure safe and secure delivery at clients end.
- Modular design
- Easy to operate
- Less maintenance
Summary of Printer Features
- The PR5300 Printer offers brilliant images printed on CR80 and CR79 PVC cards with thicknesses ranging from 20 to 50 mils. Offering Nisca's high quality design capabilities, the PR5300 series provides a very well priced full-featured printer.
- Originally introduced in 2000, the PR5300 has proven its performance and reliability over the years in applications such as driving licenses, printing bureaus, access control badges, and standard corporate identification cards.
- The series offers many add-on modules that include magnetic stripe as well as in-line over-lamination with full 1.0mil patch and thin film / foil edge-to-edge materials.
- Today the printer sells on its strong reliability, excellent price point, and brilliant image reproduction. And now it features a two-year warranty, so it's a safe investment for your identification card printing needs.
Summary of Printer Accessories Security over-laminate
- Full color edge to edge printing
- 300dpi dye-sublimation printing technology
- Industry leading 24-bit continuous tone printing
- 103 cards per hour printing speed
- Dual sided lamination with alternating patch options
- USB 2.0, Micro SCSI II, or Parallel
- Variable UV printing
- ISO9001 & ISO14001 Certifications
Cleaning Kits Fully accessorized 10,000 print kits
- 1mil patch
"We are mainly dealing in Bengaluru, Karnataka (India) and nearby local areas".